Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions are for the thermal (heat) treatment of bed bugs (herein after referred to as the “Service Agreement”) entered into by and between the Purchaser and/or Customer (“Customer”) named in the Checkout section of www.debugyourbed.com (the “Website”) and BryMon Enterprises, LLC dba Debug Your Bed, a New Hampshire limited liability company (the “Company”). This Service Agreement provides the terms and conditions for either the rental of heat treatment equipment or the actual treatment of bed bugs, also known as “Cimex lectularius Linnaeus (“Bed Bugs”) by Company under the terms and conditions set forth below.
This Service Agreement is a contract for the rental of bed bug heat treatment equipment or the actual service of bed bug heat treatment. By clicking on the “I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions“ box on the checkout page of the Website, Customer agrees to the following:
- to pay Company, in consideration of performance of the Services (as defined below), the total amount displayed on the checkout page using either PayPal or COD (cash on delivery) before services are rendered;
- to accept the electronic receipt produced by the Website or produced by PayPal as evidence of the sale;
- to receive services on the day(s) agreed upon by both parties;
- authorizes the Company to submit all Customer charges to Customer’s credit card account;
- the rented equipment is the property of the Company;
- the rented equipment is in good working condition upon pick-up or delivery;
- the rented equipment will be returned in the same condition in which it was received (consideration is given for normal wear and tear);
- the Customer will become familiar with the proper care and operation of the equipment;
- the Customer will immediately return any malfunctioning or damaged equipment to the Company;
- the Customer will be responsible for paying for damaged equipment not due to normal wear and tear;
- if a deposit was collected at the time of the rental, customer agrees that the deposit will be used, if necessary, for the following reasons:
- to pay for damage to the equipment caused by neglect or improper use;
- to pay for extended rental time at a rate of $20 per hour if the equipment is returned late
- if the equipment is returned in good working order and on time, the deposit, if applicable, will be returned within 24 hours from returning the equipment
- if the Customer fails to abide by this Service Agreement, the Company may repossess the equipment without notice and is released from all claims made by the Customer;
- all charges for equipment, delivery, products or any other service chosen by the Customer and paid for at the checkout of the Website are due and non-refundable regardless of whether or not the equipment or services were used by the Customer; exceptions may be approved by Company
- the current order and related Terms & Conditions as established by the most recent transaction at the Website supersedes all prior written or oral agreements;
- the Customer agrees to pay for additional days, if needed, beyond what was purchased at the Website by submitting an additional order via the Website.
- if Customer does not own the treatment area or its contents, the Customer will receive written or verbal permission from the Landlord (rightful owner or manager of the treatment area) prior to the treatment of the treatment area.
In addition, if Customer has selected a Full Service (FS) Product, Customer agrees to the following:
- the rooms to be treated will be ready for treatment and comply with the criteria as outlined in the “Pre-Treament Instructions” which can be found on the Website;
- in the event that Customer is not ready for Company to proceed at the established time, Customer agrees to pay Company a fee of $200.00 as a rescheduling fee, and the Services to be provided herein will be rescheduled to a date selected by the Company, in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion;
- to provide access to the area to be treated at the scheduled time of service. In the event the Company is denied access to the interior of the structure, Company will not provide treatment and Customer agrees to pay Company a fee of $200.00 as a rescheduling fee, and the Services to be provided herein will be rescheduled to a date selected by the Company, in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Description of Full Service